A delicious recipe featuring fresh spring mix salad
- 8 thin slices baguette
- 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 pkg. (5 oz.) DOLE® Spring Mix
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, toasted
- Pomegranate Dressing
- Whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice, 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot, salt and black pepper to taste, until blended. Makes about 1/3 cup.
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush baguette slices lightly with olive oil; arrange on baking sheet. Broil a few minutes until golden. Spread each with goat cheese; set aside.
- Combine salad blend, pomegranate seeds and pistachios in large bowl. Toss with Pomegranate Dressing to coat.