With crisp romaine, crunchy carrots and fragrant herbs, this kit offers the taste of summer year-round. Pair it with our Peach and Goat Cheese Pizza!
- 1 (10-inch) par baked thin pizza crust
- 5-1/2 ounces creamy goat cheese
- 2 large fresh peaches, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Preheat broiler to high. Spread goat cheese evenly on crust. Arrange sliced peaches over cheese. Mix together vinegar, sugar and cayenne pepper, in small bowl, until combined.
- Brush vinegar mixture onto peaches. Broil pizza until crisp and bubbly about 5 to 7 minutes. Brush with vinegar mixture while hot. Sprinkle with chopped tarragon.
- Serve with DOLE® Endless Summer Salad Kit.