Carrots and red cabbage combine with romaine’s refreshing flavour to create a classic mix. Pair it with our Grilled Teriyaki Turkey Burgers.
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup bottled teriyaki glaze, divided
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) ground turkey
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices fresh or canned DOLE® Pineapple
- 4 wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 cups DOLE Classic Romaine
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- Mix mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons teriyaki glaze.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Form turkey mixture into 4 (1/2 inch) patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat, brushing frequently with remaining teriyaki glaze, 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness. Brush pineapple slices with glaze, grill until golden.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on buns. Place a burger on each bun bottom. Top each with salad, bacon and pineapple.