Feta Cheese and Olive Dressing,
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together all ingredients, except cheese, until blended. Stir in cheese. Season to taste. Chill.
- Toss with DOLE® Baby Arugula with Spinach to coat, as desired. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
- Makes about 1 cup.