Try this easy recipe for a mouth watering salsa dressing
- 1 can (8 oz.) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapenos, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients until blended; chill.
- Toss with DOLE® Arugula to coat, as desired. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
- Makes about 1-3/4 cups.