With crisp iceberg, romaine, sweet carrots, radishes and red cabbage, this truly is an All-American favourite. Try it with chicken and Tomato Balsamic Dressing.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) DOLE® American Salad Blend
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 3 to 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 10 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup packaged Parmesan flavoured croutons
- Bloody Mary Balsamic Dressing (recipe below)
Bloody Mary Balsamic Dressing:
- Whisk together 1/2 cup prepared bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Divide salad on 2 large plates.
- Arrange chicken, bacon, mushrooms, olives and croutons on each salad.
- Toss with Bloody Mary Balsamic Dressing, to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.