Apple Cranberry Coleslaw,
- 2 small red or green apples, cored
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) DOLE® Colourful Coleslaw
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- Apple Butter Dressing (recipe below)
- Apple Butter Dressing: Whisk together 1/2 cup prepared apple butter, 1/4 cup apple juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash ground black pepper until blended.
- Makes about 2/3 cup.
- Chop apples and sprinkle with lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add coleslaw and cranberries.
- Toss with Apple Butter Dressing, to taste.
- Refrigerate any remaining dressing.