All-American Mini-Meatloaf Salad,
- 4 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/4 pounds ground turkey or chicken
- 3/4 cup fine dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) DOLE American Blend
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup fried onions or crispy onion strings
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bacon Ranch Dressing (recipe below)
Bacon Ranch Dressing:
- Stir together 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced onion and dash of white pepper
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly spray 1 (12-cup) muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook mushrooms, onion and garlic in olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Cool.
- Combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, ketchup, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and mushroom mixture in large bowl, mixing well. Divide meat mixture and pat into prepared muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide salad blend, tomatoes, fried onions and cheese on 6 large serving plates or bowls. Top each with 2 "mini meatloaves". Drizzle dressing to taste over salads.