Crispy iceberg and romaine lettuces with tortilla strips and Taco Ranch Dressing give your salad a Tex-Mex twist. Try our Taco Burrito recipe for a great appetizer idea.
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel Mexican corn, drained
- 1 cup warm cooked rice
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) DOLE® Southwest Salad kit
- 3 burrito-sized flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 DOLE avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- Heat black beans and corn in microwave for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until warmed. Combine with rice, provided Cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon taco ranch dressing. Place salad blend in bowl with tortilla strips; toss well with remaining dressing.
- Divide evenly rice mixture onto tortillas. Top each with salad blend and diced avocado and tomatoes. Drizzle with sour cream. Roll up burritos and serve.