Honey Dijon Chicken and Peach Salad,
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and sliced or 1/2 cup DOLE® Frozen Sliced Peaches, partially thawed
- 1 pkg. (9.5 oz.) DOLE® Sweet Kale Salade Kit
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brush chicken with mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine brown sugar, ginger and cloves. Sprinkle half the mixture over the chicken. Top with peach slices and remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, basting with juice occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Let stand 5 minutes; slice chicken.
- Toss salad with dressing. Divide between 2 plates and top each with corn bread croutons and dried cranberries from packets. Top with sliced chicken and peaches.