- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) DOLE® Mediterranean Blend or other DOLE Salad Blend
- 1 large tomato, cut in thin wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese-flavoured croutons
- 1/2 cup enoki mushrooms
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- Bacon, Onion and Mustard Salad Dressing (recipe below)
Bacon, Onion and Mustard Salad Dressing:
- Fry 4 slices bacon until crisp, set aside with slotted spatula; reserve drippings.
- Add 3 tablespoons orange juice to drippings and heat through.
- Crumble cooked bacon.
- Combine orange mixture, additional 3 tablespoons orange juice, 1/2 cup light sour cream, 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion, 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard, 1 clove garlic chopped, 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper in blender container. Cover; blend until smooth.
- Stir in crumbled bacon. Makes about 1-1/3 cups.
- Combine salad, tomato, cucumber, croutons, mushrooms, walnuts and olives in large bowl.
- Toss with Bacon, Onion and Mustard Salad Dressing, to taste. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.