This delicious new kit includes tender baby spinach, dried cherries and bleu cheese. Try our Grilled Steak Wraps for a sweet and savoury meal.
Grilled Steak Wraps,
- 8 oz. sirloin steak or top loin steak
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 plums
- Olive oil to brush
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Spinach Cherry Almond Bleu Salad Kit
- 1 DOLE Red Onion, sliced thinly into crescents
- 6 (10-inch) multi-grain wraps or tortillas
- Season steak with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill steak to desired doneness. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice steak.
- Cut plums in half, remove seed. Slice horizontally into 3 slices. Brush with oil and grill on each side until tender. Cool slightly, cut into chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in salad except White Balsamic Vinaigrette, in large bowl. Add plums and onion, toss well. Toss with dressing.
- Microwave wraps for 35 to 40 seconds, to soften. Divide salad mixture and sliced steak among wraps and roll up.