Fresh grilled shrimp served in a flour tortilla with lime and natural seasonings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice and grated peel of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 (8-inches) flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Southwest Salad Kit
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, peel, and cumin in small bowl. Thread shrimp onto skewers; season with salt and pepper. Brush shrimp with lime mixture. Grill until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side, brushing occasionally with lime mixture. Roughly chop shrimp.
- Combine taco ranch dressing, sour cream and shredded cheese included in the kit. Spread mixture over each tortilla; top with shrimp, salad greens and chips. Serve with favorite toppings, such as diced tomatoes, salsa, sliced olives and/or guacamole.