Grilled Shrimp Salad with Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette,
- 8 medium-large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Ginger Sesame Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) DOLE® Very Veggie®
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
Ginger Sesame Vinaigrette:
- Combine 1/3 cup rice vinegar, 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger, and 2 teaspoons minced garlic in blender container.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Slowly add 2/3 cup canola oil and 1/3 cup sesame oil in thin stream, until blended.
- Makes about 1-1/2 cups
- Brush shrimp with 2 to 3 tablespoons Ginger Sesame Vinaigrette. Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until pink, turning once.
- Divide salad on 2 large plates.
- Arrange shrimp, tomatoes, mushrooms and green onions on each. Drizzle with Ginger Sesame Vinaigrette, to taste. Refrigerate leftovers.