With a bold and zesty finish, this blend spices up any snack, salad or meal! Try layering with fresh fruit and drizzle with Poppy Seed Dressing.
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) DOLE® Baby Spinach
- 4 cups assorted fruit, cut into bite-size pieces (i.e. banana, orange, apple, kiwi fruit, blackberries, strawberries etc.)
- Poppy Seed Dressing (recipe below)
- Toasted walnuts
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. poppy seed
- Whisk together all ingredients until blended.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Alternate layers of spinach and fruit in four goblets or glass bowls. Drizzle with Poppy Seed Dressing. Garnish with toasted walnuts.