Chicken Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette,
- 1 container (5 oz.) DOLE® Baby Spinach with Tender Reds
- 6 ounces cooked chicken, cubed
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup walnut halves, toasted
- Pomegranate Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- Whisk together 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh onion or shallot
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste, until blended.
- Makes about 1 cup.
- Combine salad, chicken, cucumber, grapes, onion and walnuts in large bowl.
- Toss with Pomegranate Vinaigrette, to taste.
- Refrigerate any remaining vinaigrette.