Caramelized Onion and Peach Vinaigrette,
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/3 cup DOLE® Frozen, Sliced Peaches, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine onion, peaches and oil in small skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring until onion is lightly browned; cool.
- Stir together onion mixture and remaining ingredients until blended.
- Toss with DOLE® Spring Mix to coat, as desired. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
- Makes about 3/4 cup.