Sweet romaine and butter lettuce balance the spicy radicchio and endive in this tangy and tender blend. Try it in our Cajun Shrimp and Greens Soup.
Cajun Shrimp and Greens Soup,
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 to 4 teaspoons dry Cajun seasoning
- 2-1/2 cups bottled clam juice
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) petite-cut tomatoes with onions and roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) DOLE® Mediterranean Blend
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together flour and oil in heavy 6-quart sauce pot over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth and lightly browned. Stir in Cajun seasoning; cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice, thyme and garlic; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Add salad; cook stirring 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook, stirring, until heated through. Season with pepper, to taste.