Perfect for parties, these little pinwheels are a quick and easy go-to for holiday entertaining.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1 pkg. DOLE® Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit
- 2 to 3 sheets (9 x 11-inch) lavash bread or 3 large (11 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and herb-seasoning from salad kit in medium bowl; blend well.
- Lightly crush garlic croutons from kit.
- Combine romaine, cheese and crushed croutons from kit in large bowl. Toss with Caesar Dressing.
- On each roll, spread cream cheese mixture over lavash bread; cover with a thin layer of salad mixture. Roll up from narrow side. (For flour tortillas, fold in sides before rolling up). Secure each roll with 5 to 6 wooden picks. Slice rolls between wooden picks to form pinwheel appetizers.