The fine cut of Coleslaw offers a mild, sweet, and crunchy texture that is the perfect compliment for any meal.
BBQ Burgers with Coleslaw,
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups DOLE® Colourful Coleslaw
- Salt and black pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce, divided
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns, split
- Mix sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mustard, and garlic. Toss with coleslaw blend; season with salt, pepper and paprika, to taste.
- Mix meat with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce; season with salt and pepper. Form meat into 4-1/2 inch patties. Grill over medium-high heat, brushing frequently with barbecue sauce, 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired temperature. Toast the buns cut side down just before serving.
- Place patty on bottom half of each bun. Top with 1/2 cup coleslaw and other half of bun. Serve with roasted potato wedges.
Pineapple Variation: Add 1/2 cup diced fresh DOLE Pineapple to coleslaw mixture.